for every guest
Hotel 43 is committed to ensuring that all of our guest's comfort and needs are met. In working with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs and disabilities, so that each guest is able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hotel 43, we want to make sure that travelers of all types have the opportunity to take advantage of every amenity the hotel has to offer.
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and sinks in all guestrooms
- Lowered items, including air conditioning control panel, peephole, shelves in closets, iron
- Handles instead of doorknobs and faucets with handles
- One room with roll-in shower, please request at the time of reservation
- Wheelchair rentals or other mobility needs are available
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible check-in desk
With respect to Hotel 43’s websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users. We actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility. If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigation our website or have any accessibility-relates questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide Hotel 43 with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.