We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) information regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and are following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
For any guests with reservations at Hotel 43 for dates of stay between March 23, 2020 and April 23, 2020 your reservation has been relocated to our sister property, The Grove Hotel. If you have any questions regarding your reservation or would like to modify your reservation, please contact us at 208-333-8000.
For any guests with reservations at Hotel 43 for dates of stay after April 24, 2020 no action is required at this time and your reservation is still currently at Hotel 43. If we have any updates to your reservation, we will contact you directly.
For guests with an advance purchase/pre-paid reservations, we are currently waiving the cancellation fee on reservations up until April 30th, 2020 as long as the reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to the arrival date.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Our hotel is committed toward ensuring that both hygiene and cleanliness standards are taken very seriously. As a result of the recent coronavirus situation, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates alike. These steps include additions to our normal daily hygiene and cleanliness standards, as well as our standard practices, all of which include:
Employee Health, Safety and Awareness: We are supporting our employees through proper hygiene and cleaning standards, with specific emphasis on:
- Hand Hygiene: Frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: Reminding team members about the known means of how the virus can spread and that they are being vigilant in their day to day practices.
- Real Time Information: As we continually monitor new information from the CDC and WHO websites, we are ensuring that our team takes any appropriate action necessary.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Our hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Our hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
March 11th, 2020